Sunday, November 20, 2016

Beautiful Sunday morning

I am spending this Sunday morning reading papers in preparation for a seminar I plan to attend tomorrow afternoon. It is a great benefit when presenters submit their papers in advance so that they can be thoughtfully read. The discussion is going to be rich! What I will attend is called the New Materialism, Religion, and Planetary Thinking Seminar. The theme is "Religion and Planetary Thinking: Immanence in the World's Religious Traditions." I am particularly looking forward to hearing from Mary Evelyn Tucker, John Grim, Joerg Rieger, and Catherine Keller.

I needed to get out and stretch my legs, so I decided to take a stroll along the River Walk. Another great thing about the AAR/SBL conference is that we move around from city to city. Great opportunities to explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment